This site paid me many times!!!

Earn Money from a Real Paying Site

make money

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A touching Story for you all

Once upon a time there was this girl who had four boyfriends.

She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adores him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies. She gave him nothing but the best.

She also loved the 3rd boyfriend very much and was always showing him off to neighboring kingdoms..
However, she feared that one day he would leave her for another.

She also loved her 2nd boyfriend. He was her confidant and was always kind, considerate and patient with her.
Whenever this girl faced a problem, she could confide in him, and he would help her get through the difficult times.

The girls 1st boyfriend was a very loyal partner and had made great contributions in maintaining her wealth and kingdom. However, she did not love the first boyfriend. Although he loved her deeply, she hardly took notice of him..

One day, the girl fell ill and she knew her time was short. She thought of her luxurious life and wondered, I now have four boyfriends with me, but when I die, I'll be all alone.'

Thus, she asked the 4th boyfriend, I loved you the most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?'

'No way!', replied the 4th boyfriend, and he walked
away without another word.

His answer cut like a sharp knife right into her heart.

The sad girl then asked the 3rd boyfriend, 'I loved you all my life. Now that I'm dying, will you follow me and keep me company?'

'No!', replied the 3rd boyfriend. 'Life is too good! When you die, I'm going to marry someone else!'

Her heart sank and turned cold.


She then asked the 2nd boyfriend, 'I have always turned to you for help and you've always been there for me.

When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?'

'I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!', replied the 2nd boyfriend. 'At the very most, I can only walk with you to your grave.'

His answer struck her like a bolt of lightning, and the girl was devastated.

Then a voice called out: 'I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter where you go.'

The girl looked up, and there was her first boyfriend. He was very skinny as he suffered from malnutrition and neglect.

Greatly grieved, the girl said, 'I should have taken much better care of you when I had the chance!'

In truth, WE All have 4 boyfriends in your lives:

Our 4th boyfriend is our body. No matter how much time and effort we lavish in making it look good, it will leave us when we die.

Our 3rd boyfriend is our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, it will all go to others.

Our 2nd boyfriend is our family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for us, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.

And our 1st boyfriend is our Soul. Often neglected in pursuit of wealth, power and pleasures of the world. throughout Eternity..However, our Soul is the only thing that will follow us where ever we go. Cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now, for it is the only part of us that will follow us to the throne of God and continue with ............

Thought for the day: Remember, when the world pushes you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray.

Pass this on to someone you care about - I just did.

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.

I hope this touched you!

45 comments:

avril said...

ITs really good to read. i love that story. Is it real?

bilo01 said...

The article is really good if you ask me.Because the article contains maximum required information which really helps any one who seeks this kind of info

Unknown said...

Hello riaz ,

really it was some thing touching story from you have got this ? even i have heard some touching story but they are diffrent..

Bogdan22 said...

Looks like lots of friends for this girl.

Anonymous said...

It's very necessary that you must complete all the formalities at your end and further must know the options available for you before to avail this facility, very informative post.

Anonymous said...

its a good story.i get much pleasure from it.

Unknown said...

awesome article.Nice explanation.Its looking really good.I got some more information here.Thanks for posting here

swathireddy said...

The article is really good if you ask me.Because the article contains maximum required information which really helps any one who seeks this kind of info.

Unknown said...

Hey this story is very touching, how did you get this, good one. Its a very good lesson also.

Nic531 said...

It is a very good story. Every person who read this story should get some lessons from it.

Simson said...

The article is really good if you ask me.Because the article contains maximum required information which really helps any one who seeks this kind of info.

Unknown said...

good story and i enjoyed

adoula01 said...

The article is really good if u ask my rating for this article for 5 out 5 I will shurely give 4 Ratings Because the article contains maximum required information which really helps any one if they come across this article and read this touching story

The Legend said...

Thanks for sharing such good info ..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It's really a nice story, i mean it was touching and you can have a lesson in this story if you just have to read it.

kal_age said...

It is really a simple but very strong story to remind us about our priority in life.

Unknown said...

Your story is I think is a valuable advice for me, thank you for advice.

Nady said...

I was looking for this kind of information. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I like this story, I agree whit this "Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect", being happy mean love are around you.

danciu said...

WOW!! This is very touching and full of teachings..The hole society chases money and the real human values are often mixed up along the way..

Unknown said...

some of the stories prove you world of good...it showed me the new way of thinking...thanks

muz!q & movies news said...

this story is very touchy and emotional type i loved it

Dheeraj said...

Very neatly written i love this article

Unknown said...

i totally appreciate ur effort in posting such a useful article for me and for all , thx

Unknown said...

the article is very interesting and useful too , keep sharing

Unknown said...

Mind Programming and Memory Techniques are really cool , i just loved reading them

isshmen said...

Woow..this story is very interesting ... Really i like your blog..

Androgx said...

it's fantastic and useful for everybody

Unknown said...

From the article we come to the conclusion that soul is our best friend who stays always with us and even when we die soul is the only thing that goes with us. Thats why we should always take care of our soul.

Unknown said...

I was searching for this type of article even your post helped me with providing some more information which even saved some of my time for comming accros your blog really thanks for the post.

muslie said...

Your article really got some valuable information here.Thanks for posting here like this nice article.

zakariae said...

very good article and nice information I am totally agreed with you thnx for sharing...

SRI said...

very good article, which has very good information which I am looking for. thank you.

Unknown said...

A boyfriend is a person's regular male companion in a romantic and/or sexual relationship, though normally not in long-term committed

raji said...

really heart touching article. i completely agree with you. everyone takes care of physical things rather than soul. i wish everyone should give more importance to their soul.

raji said...

really heart touching article. i completely agree with you. everyone takes care of physical things rather than soul. i wish everyone should give more importance to their soul.

Unknown said...

This story is very touching, how did you get this, good one. Its a very good lesson also. Its looking really good.I got some more information here.

KAMRUL AHSAN said...

it's a very heart touching article and i love the article. i completely agree with you. everyone takes care of their physical. Its a very good lesson also.thank's for sharing.

knug said...

What a heart touching story I've ever read. I think I learn something about life after reading this post. Good post

Androgx said...

This information is very useful to everybody, it's very fantastic article, Keep up the good work

Nic531 said...

This article is really good. Who ever read this article should be touch and this article really given us a good lesson, we learned that we must appreciate what we have at the moment and learn to love people around you. Thanks for sharing this story with us!

Naeem said...

Yes you are right it touched me.Everyone take care of physical things its true our soul needs some care to. Your article is very good i will look forward to post some more articles like this in future from you.

Anonymous said...

Although the post is the last year I have not seen it before, nice story and interesting at the same time, thank you because you published it

Ram said...

Very inspirational quotes. Daily morning I read this blog to get energised for the whole day. I have already bookmarked this blog. We have to drive the lofe positively as said in these articles. Thank you for sharing.