This site paid me many times!!!

Earn Money from a Real Paying Site

make money

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Nice Lesson...!

A Nice Lesson..!

(Here I am going to share a nice email message I got that really inspiring one so thought to share that....)

Once a boy went to a shop with his mother. The shop keeper looked at the small cute child and showed him a bottle with sweets and said 'Dear Child..u can take the sweets...
But the child didn't take. The shop keeper was surprised... Such a small child he is and why is he not taking the sweets from the bottle. Again he said take the sweets....
Now the mother also heard that and said... Take the sweets dear... Yet he didn't take... The shopkeeper seeing the child not taking the sweets... he himself took the sweets and gave to the child. The child was happy to get two hands full of sweets.

While returning home the Mother asked the child... Why didn't you take the sweets, when the shop keeper told you to take?
Can you guess the response?
Child replies... Mom! My hands are very small and if I take the sweets I can only take few.. But now you see when uncle gave with his big hands.... how many more sweets I got!



Moral:
When we take we may get little but when God gives... HE gives us more beyond our expectations....
more than what we can hold..!!

Keep Smiling..!

29 comments:

bilo01 said...

I should say that it is very important for people who need this information thanks

avril said...

ya i appreciate your thoughts. its cool to read. its important to people who want this details. thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

ya i have read this story previously some where and again in your blog nice to read it again and i agree with your moral also.. really if god thinks he will give more than what we ex[ect

Bogdan22 said...

This looks some biblical stories I've read. Interesting however.

Anonymous said...

I’ve just read this article. I’ve been looking for something like this. You put here very important information. I hope I’ll be able to use these tips in the future

Unknown said...

Nice blog.U did collect some nice information .I am expecting some more articles from u.Thanks for posting nice article here

swathireddy said...

i have read this story previously some where and again in your blog nice to read it again and i agree with your moral also..

Unknown said...

hehe nice, very cunning boy i guess, but the moral of the sory is good

Nic531 said...

I like this story a lot and I will share this great story with my friends and I believe they will like it too.

Simson said...

It is important to educate yourself before deciding whether to mind program and memory techniques. Circumstances can change dramatically if done properly. Thank you for the information.

adoula01 said...

a very useful article for everyone. I think this article is very useful for people who want to learn nice lesson about this...thank you again

Unknown said...

The story is quite famous and i think it is related to religion, and i must it inspires people like me to struggle hard, and do what i do best.

kal_age said...

A really nice story to remind us to rely not to our effort but to God's blessing.

Nady said...

I read this story and all I have to say is I agree with you. Thank you for this!

Anonymous said...

I read the article and I like this story, God always see what people need in they life...

danciu said...

This definitely is a post to make you smile.. And it's not just that.. the conclusion is very very important and to something to keep in mind..

Unknown said...

it will going to prove me the real things in life..very impressive one..thanks for posting

muz!q & movies news said...

i read your first article and now this one is second i found a great depth in your thoughts your way of writing i find this article great

Dheeraj said...

Nice blog.its cool to read.I’ve been looking for something like this. You put here very important information

Unknown said...

very interesting article , the quotation is new to me , never heard before , keep posting

Unknown said...

awesome blog , i should give u a pat for choosing such a nice topic for posting a blog , keep going on

isshmen said...

Very Nice Article!! I Bookmarked your blog.. Keep Up! Good Job!

Unknown said...

Here i got some valuable information here.Thanks for posting here like this nice article.

Unknown said...

We should educate ourself before deciding whether to mind program and memory techniques. We can change the situation drastically if it is done properly,Thanks for sharing the information.

muslie said...

Amen to that...I believe that God has a purpose for all of us.

zakariae said...

it's really very intersting,thank you for this article.i will use these informations

SRI said...

excellent article about mind programming and memory techniques. thanks for sharing.

kuyangjunkie said...

very good touching story, at least we have thank to god for what all we got. keep posting my friend

Edison CP said...

The story above an inspiration and a lesson for us. From the story above, I may conclude, if we need something, do not rely on strength or your ability. However, ask the Lord for the Lord to give more than you requested. Because of our strength means nothing compared to God's grace.