This site paid me many times!!!

Earn Money from a Real Paying Site

make money

Sunday, November 23, 2008

LESSSON 2 - Mini Memory Course

This is a Memory Lesson that I got through Email from the Memory Master - Nishant Kasibhatla.
Here is the second lesson

Albert Einstein said a long time back "Imagination is more important than knowledge".

Was he right? Of course he is right!

The point to note is the word "more" in his statement. That means knowledge is important. But imagination is more important.

I will go a step ahead and say that "organized knowledge" is ESSENTIAL to excel in any skill.

Here I am talking about knowledge of memory techniques.

Question: Did your schoolteachers give you the knowledge of
"how to memorise"?
Answer:???????

?????????

Think about it. A majority of schools in the world do not teach any memory techniques or strategies for children. As a result of which, the student has to devise his own ways of memorising information and usually end up acquiring one
particular way of memorising information.

And that is REPETITION.

Right from the student stage to the adult stage, many people slog to learn information in the wrong ways.

OK, WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY OF MEMORISING?
Simple. Pay Attention!

That's right. The easiest way to memorise information is to pay attention. This appears so simple, but it is alarming to note that many people don't even have a slightest clue of how to pay attention.

The 3 easiest ways to pay attention:

1.Visualise:

Try to convert the information you want to memorise into pictures. This very process forces attention. Also, the time taken to memorise will be reduced drastically.

2.Association:

This is so important that I have created another section for it and will explain about the power of association in my next email.

3.Fun:

Try to search ways and means with the help of which you can have fun while memorising. I know this sounds difficult. Most people associate learning and memorising with stress. The more you do this, the more stress you will continue to
have while memorising. Think different. Try to have fun.

But as I have told you earlier, just the knowledge about this doesn't help much. You need to take action. From now on, answer the following 3 magic questions whenever you want to memorise any information.

3 MAGIC QUESTIONS

1.How can I Visualise this information?

2.How can I associate this information with something I
already know?

3.How can I have fun while memorising?

What if you could not answer some of the above questions? It still works! By just TRYING to answer the above 3 questions, you are thinking about the information in a way you never did before. You literally force all of your attention on the
information. This is so simple and effective.

Try it today and you are bound to get the results.

Wishing you a great memory!

Yours memorably,
Nishant Kasibhatla
Grand Master of Memory



View WiZiQ Profile of Riaz Abdul Majeed




free counters


Blog Directory





www.webhost-choice.com

18 comments:

dont forget your past life said...

Excellent post.

bilo01 said...

Very interesting read this is one of my major interest. I will be following this blog closely

Anonymous said...

I was searching for this type of article even your post helped me with providing some more information which even saved some of my time for coming across your blog really thanks for the post.

swathireddy said...

Very interesting read this is one of my major interest. I will be following this blog closely

Unknown said...

very interesting article.It looks so simple and nice..thanks for posting

Nic531 said...

I get some useful information from this post, really thanks for this article sharing.

Simson said...

Wow, it is easy to be ripped off if you have not done your homework! Idid not know what Yield Spread Premium is and I may just register for the free guidebook. Thank you.

adoula01 said...

useful tips and it's of great value to many pepole !! , guess i'll share the info here with a friend who want to know informations about mini meomory course..thank you very much for your article

kal_age said...

A very interesting tips in memory techniques. I will try to practice them right away.

Nady said...

I like this blog and I'll keep an eye in future on this one. Thanks and I'm looking forward for other aticles from you. And this goes to my bookmarks list.

Unknown said...

one of the most efficient post i have ever read before..thanks for great information

Dheeraj said...

Nice article i was looking for these articles..

Unknown said...

i must admit here that ur 3 magic questions are really cool , i have loved it, will remember in future

isshmen said...

Very Interesting this post..

Unknown said...

useful tips and read this is one of my major interest. keep posting more

Admin said...

Thank you for sharing it with us. It is very useful reading this blog. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

If I need to mention anything about the post, I should say that this is a great post as I have been searching such topic for a long time... Well done bro ! keep it up!

zakariae said...

very nice article and very cool informative topic thnx for sharing...