This site paid me many times!!!

Earn Money from a Real Paying Site

make money

Sunday, November 23, 2008

LESSSON 1 - Mini Memory Course

This is a Memory Lesson that I got through Email from the Memory Master - Nishant Kasibhatla.

Few days back, I attended a birthday party of one of my friends. There, he introduced me to a director of a large Multinational Company. After the initial small talk, I told about my Memory training programmes and he got interested in them. He ran out of his business cards and asked me to "note down" his telephone number. Please pay attention to the dialogue between us. This will give you a clue to the "main culprit" for having a bad memory.

Director: Why don't you note down my number.

Me: It's ok. You tell me the number. I will memorise it.

Director: Are you sure, you can remember? Why do you take risk? Why don't you write it down?

Me: Hey, I can do it. I am a Grand Master of Memory. Remembering a 10-digit number is too easy for me.

Director: oh is it? Congrats. But I want to play safe.

AND HE ACTUALLY BORROWED A PIECE OF PAPER FROM SOMEONE, WROTE DOWN HIS NAME AND HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER AND PUT THE PAPER IN MY POCKET!

He badly needed my memory training, and later his company became one of my clients.

Well, what surprised me is his firm belief that I can't remember the number, in spite of telling him that I am a memory expert. Why is this?

This guy is not even happy with the belief I have in my memory. Think about his belief in his own memory. Isn't it amazing?

The No. 1 culprit, which is a stumbling block for anyone's memory improvement is this:

LACK OF BELIEF.

Most people don't believe in their existing memory capacity. There are many reasons why this happens.

1.You might have tried a variety of ways to learn new information, but nothing worked.

2.Listening and believing in "anti-memory-power" statements like "Write it down, otherwise you will never memorise it"

3.Feeling de-motivated and cursing your memory even for minor memory lapses.

4.Telling everyone "you have a bad memory" (and sometimes feeling proud for saying that!)

5.etc

Was I exaggerating? You now that I was not. And if you did not fall into any of the above categories, then the only thing I can say about you is:

Lucky You!

But for a majority of people, this is the reality. If you want to improve your memory, you must first have a belief in your memory. How?

follow this simple tip:

Treat your memory power as your good friend.

Will it be OK for you to belittle your good friend by talking
bad about him/her?

Will it be OK for you if someone else talks bad about your
good friend?

Would you say encouraging or discouraging words to your
good friend?

Answer the above questions and you are on your way to a
great start.

More info in my next mail.

Wish you a great memory!

Nishant Kasibhatla
Grand Master of Memory


View WiZiQ Profile of Riaz Abdul Majeed




free counters


www.webhost-choice.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The post was very good with clear information on mini memory course your blog is really having some real moneky making and moral based articles which enlight's people if they are into wrong way good job

Unknown said...

This mini memory course is good and please keep updating on this. thank you

muz!q & movies news said...

i didn't about such type of course this is very amazing for me and interesting also